Creative Bitter Awesome Sparkly



................................................................Creative Awesome Sparkly Bitter ......................................................


Thursday, November 4, 2010

#9 I will write myself into a tv show

I got a note from an old friend of mine the other night asking me how awesome would it be if we wrote ourselves into an episode of the Jefferson's. That was a truly genius idea. Being a creative genius myself, my mind took this to extreme heights. What I envision is scouring Youtube to watch as many Jefferson's episodes as possible. Then I will select one and write myself into it. But I won't stop there. My amazing Photoshop skills will come into play. I will literally put myself into the episode. Writing and visuals merged into a symphony of optical wonder. Man, do I really have to go to work tomorrow?!? I must work on this.

1 comment: