Creative Bitter Awesome Sparkly



................................................................Creative Awesome Sparkly Bitter ......................................................


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

#8 - Blog Idea #2: The Blog of Blog Ideas

The night that the clouds parted and god himself shone down upon me (it may have been DeForest Kelly come to think of it) to bestow upon me the awesome idea of this blog idea, I had yet another awesome blog idea, quite possibly even awesomer than this one! That blog is a blog of ideas for other blogs! I am sort of a short attention span sort of person (which I believe there may be medication for!) so ideas come and go, but again, so they don't go, I blog. And since I'm so pressed for time due to the demands of my job, my social life and my tv viewing schedule, I only can dedicate some many minutes and brain synapses to all my amazing thoughts. I will start this new blog and it too will be awesome.

1 comment: