Creative Bitter Awesome Sparkly



................................................................Creative Awesome Sparkly Bitter ......................................................


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

#24 The Snuggie

They've been the victim of ridicule since their launch a few years ago, and I admit, I have spouted my share of insults at the Snuggie too. Well, I dont know how to exactly say it, but I think I need one. My house is freezing and I am constantly bundled in an assortment of jackets, hoodies, blankets like some sort of Bedouin Jedi or something. Problem is, I can't actually do anything if I'm wrapped up like that. Take for example today, where I am sick at home and am trying to do some work. Well, I cant. Not very effectively anyway. The blankets are getting in my way when I sit. They drag when I stand. They get wet when I wash my hands. It's just not working. I need a Snuggie. It has sleeves. It's a blanket with sleeves. Yes, ridicule-worthy for sure, but also practical. Now, what color...

1 comment:

  1. Um, I so don't want to be the typo police but, damn it, I am on duty...5th line down...sentence beginning with "Problem is..." am I right?

    ReplyDelete