Creative Bitter Awesome Sparkly



................................................................Creative Awesome Sparkly Bitter ......................................................


Thursday, December 2, 2010

#18 I will work on my movie treatments and tv show ideas

I have some amazing ideas for both films and tv shows. All these ideas are firmly etched into my brain, but there they will do no one any good except for me. I am not that selfish. So not unlike say Andrew Carnegie, as my gift back to mankind I will write my treatments and show ideas and actually try to find the proper outlets to pitch them. A couple of these I think are actually pretty great so if I don't write these, I expect to get beat up for crimes against humanity.

1 comment:

  1. Last line "dont"...or are you the type of man who chooses to live as life without the use of contractions?

    ReplyDelete