Creative Bitter Awesome Sparkly



................................................................Creative Awesome Sparkly Bitter ......................................................


Monday, October 29, 2012

Getting My Whims On...Again

I have been neglecting this blog (as I do with all blogs I start) for many months.  I dont know why to tell you the truth.  The whole point of this blog was to easily capture all my many ideas that I come up with daily.  Well, it's definitely not from lack of ideas, so it must have been boredom and busy-ness.  On a sidenote, as I just wrote that, it dawned on me that business and busy-ness sort of look the same, but are definitely not the same.  Ok.

Well, as it appears it's been several months since I've written anything on here so let's cover what has occurred.  First off, I quit my job and moved to LA for a new job.  I was about to write more but that's pretty much it.  Hate your job.  Look for a job.  Get a job.  Quit a job.  Move your shit.  Start a job.  Now.  Sounds so simple.

I have during this time also failed to document some great ideas on here.  Fortunately I have still been keeping some notes, so here are some examples of brilliant things that I have failed to document:

1. Garden Hoes - Like garden Gnomes but dressed like prostitutes.
2. Starting a Barber Shop Quartet, but with whistlers.  This is pretty self explanatory.  And awesome.
3. A website called Yea of Gay.  It would have pictures of clothes and stuff that could be rated as to whether it's well, Yea or Gay.  This is now a game with two former coworkers.  I'll count that as realized.
4. A Blog dedicated to writing about all the awesome things you cant do because you're married.
5. Reversible Sweater Vests - Imagine a sweater vest that one might wear to work but then when they go out they could turn it inside out and it would have like cammo or neon stripes or some shit.  Business on the outside, party on the inside.  Amazing.  And I may have already written about it but I cant remember since it's been so long.
And my favorite...
6. Quba shirt - It's like a tourist t-shirt for Cuba but Cuba would be drawn like Q-bert style.  That would be hilarious.

Ok then, so now that the ole "getting back on the horse" part is over, I can resume the writing.  But read the disclaimer.  These might (will) not be daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment