Creative Bitter Awesome Sparkly



................................................................Creative Awesome Sparkly Bitter ......................................................


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

#2 I'm going to randomly send people presents

Today I got a box in the mail at work. And though my first thought is always that it's a bomb, reality of my value to the world sets in and I come to the conclusion that it's likely some shitty chotchke from a vendor of some sort. So anyway, I opened it and lo and behold, it was t-shirts from one of my favorite people on earth! He sent me 2 t-shirts, one he designed and one I likely will never wear. But being a "thought that counts" sort of guy, I absolutely loved them. I mean, who doesn't like getting things in the mail, right? So with this inspiration, I decided today that I will start randomly sending people things in the mail. Safe things, like books or art or things they'd like. I'll become known as the Unagifter. Maybe I'll even get a cool mugshot of me in a hoodie and sunglasses? Who knows? I always prefer to give gifts than receive them anyway because well, most people are shitty gift givers and I'm pretty good at it. I'm not being arrogant, it's just true. Ask those who have gotten gifts from me. They're awesome.

This is exciting. I will start this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I always prefer to give gifts then receive them anyway...THAN should be used in place of "then"

    And you can send me something to repay me for all my amazing editing...

    ReplyDelete